The “Putting It Together” career coaching services accommodates individuals who work best one-on-one with a coach. The coaching services are offered to meet one or more of the following career transition situations:
- You have a general idea of what you want your future work to be and are open to additional possibilities; and
- You know what your future work looks like, and you need resources, and creative as well as practical ideas to find or shape it.
Every coaching session centers on three key areas: 1) your strengths, obstacles, and values, 2) the value and contribution you and your work bring to others; and 3) putting together the pieces of your past, present, and future work.
Present a resume that sets yours apart from others that highlights the value of your contributions to the organization and co-workers and what you stand for in your work. Come to each interview feeling confident in your style and responses to the interview questions. Know how to engage your interviewer and illustrate your value clearly and succinctly. Leave each interview knowing you did your best.
These and many more benefits from your coaching come from the work you do you with career transitions coach, Paula Moscinski.
You design your unique coaching agenda from a combination of the following services:
- exploring work options and possibilities using assessments and questionnaires for your desired work,
- establishing a foundation of your personal attributes, qualities, and skills to match your work,
- resume writing assistance,
- practice interviews with feedback on your style, presence and communication skills, and
- Linked-In profile review, recommendations, composing and/or editing.
The $150 coaching fee includes a one-hour coaching session and additional research and/or writing provided by Paula. The number of coaching sessions is determined by the client. The typical range for one-on-one coaching is between three and six sessions.
Contact Paula Moscinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.508.6702 for your free consultation and individual coaching sessions.